Thursday, December 1, 2011

Gatlinburg

This year my family decided to book a cabin in Gatlinburg for Thanksgiving.  We were there Thursday through Tuesday, so it was a nice long vacation.  The cabin consisted of my mom, dad, sister, brother-in-law, me and Matt and the 3 dogs!  Sadie came along for the trip as well as my sisters dogs, Jenny and Daisy.  Needless to say, it was a cabin full!  We had a great time!  I wanted to share a few pictures of the trip!

Taken from the front door of our cabin
Cousins napping together

So sweet!


My favorite part of the trip!  We did a scrapbook of McKinley's life!
 Obviously, this was the maternity section!  :)


I was so happy with how the scrapbook turned out!  I will cherish it forever!
Thank you to my mom and sister for helping!


my bro-in-law Bob, my sis Jillian, me and Matt

So it decided to snow on the day that we went home!
Had to drive home in it!

Another view!





1 comment:

Susan @ OIBrelaxing said...

What a wonderful tradition you started and such a great idea to complete a scrapbook of sweet memories! The snow was the perfect ending for your trip!