Thursday, February 2, 2012

29 on the 29th!

Well I turned 29 on January 29th! It was definitely full of surprises to say the least!  It started on Friday when I came home to a spotless house cleaned by my wonderful husband and mother-in-law!  I went to Pampered Chef party on Friday night and had a blast!  After a long day at work and the Pampered Chef party, I crashed on the couch for (what I thought) was the end of my night, it was 10 pm.  I was just about to doze off when Matt "acted" like he left his wallet in the car.  He opened the door and much to my surprise, I hear dogs running into the house!  Next thing I know, my sister and brother-in-law come running into the living room saying "Happy Birthday!!!"  Jillian and Bob live in Kentucky and drove all the way down Friday night to spend the weekend with me!!  Such a great birthday surprise!

On Saturday night, we all got ready for dinner.  I figured we would be meeting Matt's parents and maybe a couple of friends.  Matt wouldn't tell me anything, not even where we were going.  I played a guessing game in the car about where we were going with each turn we would make. Dave and Buster's!!  And its a surprise party!!!  Everyone kept SUCH a good secret!!  We had a blast!  I wanted to share some pictures from the night :)


My FIRST birthday surprise!  Jillian and Bob!



My yummy cakes (yes, friend should have an "s" on it! haha!)

The handsome man who made this happen!

Group shot!


Jillian, me, and Liz (she drove from Macon!)

Kara, Me, and Keri (love these girls!)

Matt and I with Kara and Jonathan
They came to my party a DAY before they were induced with Dalton!!




1 comment:

Jenny Fleming said...

Happy birthday and yes you do have more than one friend!!