Friday, April 20, 2012

Kelly's Korner

Today I have linked up with Kelly's Korner.  Today her topic on "Show Us Your Life" is about  mothers who have lost children.  I have said it before, its not a club I want to be in but I am so thankful to the many women I have met over the last few months.  Their support has meant so much to me through this journey.

For those of you who are coming here from Kelly's Korner, here is McKinley's Story.

McKinley's Story

Also, please visit the "McKinley's Friends" tab and add your information to be linked up for others.  Would love to hear from you!

McKinley's Friends



.

3 comments:

DeeDee said...

came over from Kelly's...sending hugs!!

Nicole Rodriguez said...

Here from Kelly's Korner. Thank you for sharing your sweet girl. Our son was born still on March 26, 2006 and we miss him so much.

Two Dozen and Change said...

Hi Kalee,
Bless your soul, you are an absolute woman of strength and grace. I have been reading post after post about your precious McKinley Grace and see God's amazing grace radiating from you. What a testimony you are to His goodness and mercy. So very very glad you dropped me the sweet note you did this morning...I'm excited to watch His blessings rain down on you in the days and weeks to come.

Great big hugs,
Ali

http://betweenthelines-alidavis.blogspot.com/